N4 MULLINGAR TO LONGFORD (ROOSKY)
N4 Mullingar to Longford (Roosky) Project
The N4 Mullingar to Longford (Roosky) Project is a major road scheme intended to improve a large section of the N4. Public input by consultation will play a decisive role in the process of choosing the new route.
Comcom.ie were engaged to contact all stakeholders and properties that could be affected.
- We first mapped out the boundary area and gathered all the relevant data on property quantities and property types.
- We then print the information newsletters, questionnaires and return envelopes.
- Completed the distribution of the packs to all urban and rural homes and businesses within the boundary area.
- Provided detailed reporting at every stage of the delivery including GPS tracking to every letterbox.
- Finally a detailed report was provide, Including all the gathered GPS data and GOS images of the full boundary map.
Click on any GPS point to get a timestamp of the delivery.
Client: Roughan & O’Donovan (ROD)
Industry: Public Consultation
Project: N4 Mullingar to Longford (Roosky)
Comcom.ie was appointed to map Eircodes within a study area and communicate the N4 Mullingar to Longford (Roosky) project to over 9000 homes.